Saturday, August 5, 2017

I'm calling this trip the Great Western Solar Eclipse tour...

New year, new trip!  This time I'm off to Colorado again on my motorcycle to meet up with Dad, Ellen, and Margo for a 7-day adventure ride through the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone, Bear Tooth Pass, with a final stop in Casper, WY for the total solar eclipse on August 21st. The trip out will take me through Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota, with planned stops at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, Leinenkugel's Brewery, the Duluth Trading flagship store, Fargo, and Spearfish (and maybe Sturgis for bike week).  The main tour, once we're all together, will take us through Wyoming, Idaho, Montana.  I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning so follow along!
 Packed and ready!
All gassed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment