Wednesday, June 15, 2016

13 days and counting....

We are less than 2 weeks from our departure for what promises to be an amazing European vacation!  For years, Margo has annoyed me to no end with her "I've been there!" commentary when we watch movies or tv - she spent a semester studying in Switzerland in college and had a first class Eurail pass at her disposal.  Don't even get me started on watching The Sound of Music with her!  She has been promising for years to take me to Paris one day, and now that we've been together 20 years, we are finally making it happen.  A day and a half in Reykjavik, Iceland on the way to London and then Paris.  We'll be staying with friends Kelli and Tim Powling in London and then meeting up with my dad and stepmom, Ellen, in Paris, after they finish their Viking Rover Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel.  I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you both! Come home safe ��������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Love you both... blog well, blog often!

    ReplyDelete